Saturday, March 3, 2012

The best breeder

I have to share that I got an email from my breeder late yesterday.  I haven't even responded, because every time I start to, my email freezes.

I know she feels badly about the issues Reilly has.  But these things are out of her control.  She has offered to come get him and take him herself, so I don't have the physical drain.

So, since my email won't work right now, I figured I'd address this here.  This is a wonderful offer and I couldn't appreciate it more.  But....no.  Reilly is family, and he stays.  I will adjust to deal with him, one way or another.  We are already learning how to deal with the separate food issues.  And so are they.  The rest of it we'll deal with as best we can when the time comes.  Besides, you'd have to fight my husband to take any of the dogs.  :)  So, while it's an amazingly generous offer, we'll keep on with it.  I may use this blog to do my venting, but things work out. 

Here's The Boys waiting for breakfast this morning.  You can see that Reilly (in the center) is a definite part of the pack here!



No comments:

Post a Comment