Friday, February 24, 2012

It's going slowly

Yes, my posts are getting further apart.  Reilly is healing and growing.  Jake is working, but although we are slowly overcoming some issues, and I will continue to work with him, I really don't think he's going to work out long-term.  He's too "soft".  He does the balance and bracing work well, but he's intimidated by new situations.  He really doesn't have the personality for it.  What I can hope for at this stage is that he gets comfortable in my work situation, and ends up working well there, at least.  I don't know if that's going to happen, but I'll keep working with him at least through this semester.  At that point, I'll re-assess.

I doubt I'll be posting often, and if Jake ends up washing out I will close this blog wannabe.  A bit distressing at this point.  At least we have the three best dogs on the planet, and they're all good snugglers.  Can't beat that!

Meg, Reilly and Jake

No comments:

Post a Comment